Featured Post

more 'Acquiescence'

'Acquiescence' Bring me vellum and charcoal bold Then lay awhile in tepid light Humming and winking Fresh and naked as ...

Sunday, November 18, 2012

My letter to your heart

    
You must tell me what flower you wish for me to plant.
If your love is true, it will bloom in your absence.

There are not so many things that I can give to you,
but those that I can are enough, if you truly care for our love.

Though my nights are your days we come around,
like your star, one day and one night, and repeatedly thus.

When the star I have chosen for you hangs above your pillow,
you will see what I have wished for us.

On the right day, the things you want shall be yours, if it is to be,
and you have not over wished your star.

In my heart is a big hurt that needs to be filled with a special force,
I hope that it can be you.

Be certain you have chosen well in your mind and not just in your heart,
for if your pain is too great, any choice may do, for a while.

There are not so many things that I can give to you,

but those that I can are enough, if you truly love.

                                           and flowers choose to bloom.

No comments: